Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome!

I have created this blog to allow people, specifically adults, to share their experiences with Meningitis. Whether you, yourself have had the illness, or know or have a loved one that has had it, please share your story.

There are not many adults that survive Bacterial Meningitis. I am one of them. Exactly one year ago, I contracted BM and have lived to tell about it by God's amazing healing power. I am left with some fatigue and a slight imbalance between my right eye and ear. It's taken almost the full year to rebuild my immune system.

What's your experience?

If you have a long story, feel free to email me and then I'll post it if you don't mind.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I also had meningitis but it was viral and not bacterial, I just recently got out of the hospital after being there for 6 days. I know that it was not as serious as your case, and God bless you by the way, but I was still shaken up by it since it basically just came out of nowhere! I've been trying to make some sense of it cause I was totally confused and lost my memory for a few days. I bounced back almost completely really quickly though, thanks to God! I still feel a little weak with some fatigue as well but I'm getting a little better as the days pass. Well thank you for listening to my story, again, may God bless you and I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete